Jim,

You say you have Ivery? How are you using that, as if you can convince me that it works with Protools, I'll buy it. I just have been told by so many peole that you can't get the presets to work in PT, and you can't just pop it on an insert, like you can with Pianoteq and then just say to hell with it, and expect it to work right out of the box. I hear you won't get any sound at all period just by loading it up. I hear you literally have... *have!* to select some sort of a preset to make it work.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.nosewor...@compuconference.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:30 AM
Subject: RE: Question about Pianoteq

Scott:

I have Pianoteq as well as other pianos such as Ivory, True Pianos, and
those that shipp with Apple's MainStage. In my opinion, if you are looking
for a piano sound, Pianoteq would not be the way to go.  If, however, you
are looking for a highly configurable instrument, Pianoteq might be a good
choice.

If you are wanting to purchase Pianoteq, I can probably give you a good deal
since I never use the piano.

Cheers.