Just cause I get lost in the vernacular and voiceover reports things,
what should solo say. Should it say "off safe solo" or just plain
solo. Is it a three position toggle? Solo, off safe solo and onn safe
solo. I'll check again when I get in front of my rig again because I
only heard two things, off safe solo and just plain solo.

Should I de-activate any of the active groups. The all groups is not
active anymore.

HF