Hi Slau & HF,
Only show the track that you want to  solo safe
This usually works every time!
Also when you close the window and re open it this helps also.
or turn off and  on VoiceOver as a last resort!
Have you guys used the "VCA" tracks!
They Rock!!!
:)
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust