Sorry, hit the wrong key there...

There's obviously things you can't discuss, and that's fine, but as you said,
when people don't know the whole truth, they tend to jump to assumptions or
whatever, as we have obviously done with suggesting Avid be brought into the
loop regarding this bug and so on.

But, now you've said all that, I'll personally try and be more understanding
etc, but please please please, if there's anything we can do, please let us
know. I feel strongly about Pro Tools accessibility, and not because I think
it's my right as a blind user to be able to use Pro Tools, but because I enjoy
working with Pro Tools, and it's a world better than using Garage Band to
record with. Maybe if and when logic Accessibility comes along, I'll feel
different, Logic certainly looks like a nice piece of software, but I'm sure
there'll always be room for PT.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling now, but stay on it, and remember there's a whole
community willing to help in any way we can.

Look forward to hearing of your progress, and as always, have fun!

Take care,
Chris Norman
<chris.norm...@googlemail.com>