Hey guys,

My name is Walei. I apologize in advance because this isn't a Protools specific
question but I figured if anyone would know about accessible software it would
be you guys. I'm sorta new at all this. I'm happy to hear about all the
accessibility improvements in protools. I would like to use it eventually but
I'm not ready to take the plunge into learning a new software and spending a
lot of money. I've been using Garageband for the last couple of years and I've
gotten pretty familiar with it. My only problem is when I export a project, it
comes out sounding flat and the volume is low. I've figured out that this is
because I need to do some post production mixing and Mastering. So my question
is, is there an affordable software that I can use specifically for that
purpose? Or perhaps I'm missing something? Could this be done in Garageband?
Any direction would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Walei