Hi, is the issue with counters not working the only issue in ML pre 10.2? See
i'm on ML and don't want to downgrade if i at all can avoid it. So if i'm on ML
there shoulden't b any problems save for the counters not working properly am i
right?
Sorry for nagging, just wanna be absolutely certain.
/Krister

Skickat från min iPhone