Hi there.
I have bought ProTools and an MBox and it turned out i got v9.0, however i have
the possibility to upgrade to version 10. Now i heard that accessibility in
some version of v10 is broken and so my questions now are:
Should i stick with a version 9 of Protools and if so which version works with
Lion or should i upgrade to v10, something i want to do, and if so which
version is safe to use with Voiceover? As i understand it v10.3.2 is out of the
question so what can/should i use to be certain it works with Voiceover?
How can i make sure the plugins will work with VO? and lastly, where do i place
the loops that came with PT?
Thanks for any and all help and apologies for sounding lake a broken record and
asking the same questions over and over again, it's just that every time i
asked i got different answers and i ended up more confused than before.
/Krister, PT newbie