Hi Krister,
As my friend "Michael Pearson-Adams"from Avid told me when I was considering
moving to PT 9.6 PT 9.6 was the first pt 9 that was tweaked for lyon.
Since I'm on Snow Leopard with my HD3 system, i stayed on 9.3 as there wasn't
any reason to move to 9.6 for my self.
To make it very clear!
PT "9.3 is the most stable version for Snow Leopard and pt 9.6 was the version
released for Lyon.
Talk soon

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust