Hi good people.
As i struggle with getting my new pro tools setup under way, i'm getting more
and more anxious that i won't make it in the end. Call me a whiner, you're
probably right, but it seems the more i hear about, and acquaint my self with
PT, the less i feel i know. This is good, after all you need to learn but i
feel i dare not ask all the newbie questions here that i want to ask. Questions
like "Umm what are buses" and "Ahem why do you need a special track for effects
and what is the difference between the different types of tracks in PT" and so
on.
My question in the end has to be is there a "total idiots guide to Pro tools"
type easy to read tutorial somewhere, better still is there such a tutorial for
blind people?
I just got my M-Audio Project mix set up and installed, does anyone have a
layout description for it? I've heard that blind folks are using the Projectmix
so it must be doable only there are quite a few buttons and i don't know what
they do in Pro tools mode.
Thanks so much.
/Krister