Hi Krister,

These 4 tutorials from "Groove 3 Inc." are a must for all new Pro Tools users.
I'v been ordering from there for several years & have never been disappointed.
There are several people on this list that can testify to the importance of
these tutorials.
Contact 1-800-460-7509 Groove 3 Inc in the USA State of Texas.

Ask them for Kenny Gioia's pro tools parts 1&2&3&4 tips & tricks
They usually discount them by 50% do to the fact they are videos and some
visuals are missed but WOW you will bypass several years of PT guessing! :)
You can get them from there web site but navigation is a bit difficult!
also but the check out can be difficult thats why I called them up years ago
and established a relationship with them.
When I contacted Kenny Gioia, one of there contributors,  and brought it to his
attention that People are using PT with voiceOver he was so intrigued that he
is working on a descriptive audio track to include for future PT tutorials!
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust