Hi I actually got a cable and got it all to work, don't ask me how. Now next
question, where do you decide what audio interface to use. Another question
that is related to the first one is what happens with the instruments or
microphones that get plugged into the Project mix,I guess they are heard in the
Project mix but do they go into the designated tracks without me having to make
settings or are there settings to make and where would they be?
/Krister