Does anybody have the presets for the waves API, SSL, Vocal rider or any of the
CLA plugs? Also, I was messing with a waves CLA Chris Lord Aljer plug in strip
and I some how was able to change the value just 10DB. I was randemly pressing
some key combonations and I noticed that I moved the slider, I even clicked the
VO space to reset it to see if it was typicaly on -10 DB and closed it to
reopen it. Has anybody stumbled on a way to get a slider to move in waves
plugs? I know how to use the control surface to ajust settings, but it only
works on plugs like EQ and Compressors.
Nate Kile, Cross Road Recording Studios, specializing in Mixing, Mastering and
all your audio needs. www.crossroadrecording.com