  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Waves presets mainly for Chuck

  Hi Poppa,
  Yes they are.
  The rub is that waves versions sound better though!
  YMMV

  CHUCK REICHEL
  soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
  www.SoundPictureRecording.com
  954-742-0019
  Isaiah 26 : 3
   Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because
he trusteth in thee.

  In GOD I Trust

  On Mar 23, 2013, at 10:41 PM, Poppa Bear wrote:

    Ok, thanks guys. I sure hope that we get a break on the waves stuff. I am
thinking about trying out the Avid Pultec and clasic compressor bundles, does
anybody no if they are accesible?