The aax plugins are now accessible, chris?
Tks.
-----Original Message----- From: Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:40 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Findings with ProTools: Ab, suh, lootly, incredible news!

Well guys?  I couldn't really say anything before today being that Mavericks
wasn't out, and so, I was strictly on NDA, however, now that it's available
to all you guys, NDA no longer withstands.  This said, I am ex, tremely!
happy to announce that at least with ProTools 10.X, all accessibility seems
to have been restored just like it was in Snow Leopard, and in Lion!  All
counters read 100% flawlessly, all my edit clusters seems to work correctly,
all my edit boxes read the values as they should, and all my popup buttons
even seem to work as they should.  I can't speak for PT 11, as I've not yet
updated, but I can definitely tell you that version 10 is working perfectly
over here.  I have no idea! what the hell happened in Mountain Lion that
made things break so badly, but I assure you that in 10.9 Mavericks, though
keep in mind, PT is probably not yet officially supported there per sé, I
assure you that it does indeed work!  Oh man! this is a happy day for me and
my clients!

I'm jumping for joy!

Chris.

Visit my Audioboo page for freely available music which I have recorded.

http://www.audioboo.fm/chrisgilland

For updates to my Audioboo page, you also are more than welcome to follow me
on Twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/clgillandmusic

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.