I am debating on downloading Mavric, it is a free download right now. I wonder if I can download, but not instal? Does it work like that on the mac side? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: Findings with ProTools: Ab, suh, lootly, incredible news!

Slau,

That's honestly what I suspected, but I wasn't honestly 100% sure.

Anyhow, as always, thanks for the heads up.

Chris.

Visit my Audioboo page for freely available music which I have recorded.

http://www.audioboo.fm/chrisgilland

For updates to my Audioboo page, you also are more than welcome to follow me
on Twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/clgillandmusic
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>