  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 8:52 AM
  Subject: Re: Accessibility of Waves CLA Sig series plugins

  Hi Scott,
  Same accessibility for now! :(

  But that Waves Accessibility campaign is starting to ramp up!
  I grabbed the NLS for around $135.00 with coupon code the other day and WOW!
  I saw the special your talking about and have been debating it,  for that
price you absolutely can't go wrong!
  YMMV

  CHUCK REICHEL
  soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
  www.SoundPictureRecording.com
  954-742-0019
  Isaiah 26 : 3
   Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because
he trusteth in thee.

  In GOD I Trust