Hello everyone,
I already sent the message below yesterday, but never received a copy through
the list. Thus, I’m not sure if it got lost somewhere along the way, and thus
I’m sending it along once again…
If you already received this message I’m very sorry for the duplicate!

Hi all,
I just dug through the messages posted here recently, and found a thread from
late last month mentioning an upcoming PT 11 release early this month with VO
fixes. Now, I’ve seen some more recent posts mentioning PT 11 and some things
which are apparently more accessible, but I haven’t been able to find any
VO-specific details on what was improved and how usable it’s gotten. Has this
update even officially been released yet? Does anyone know how usable that
would be on Mavericks in conjunction with VO? Is it something I could quickly
tuck on to my Xmas wishlist as an afterthought, or is it still better to wait
for anything else?
Thanks a lot for any input!!!
Robin