The next version of Pro Tools 11 A) will work with mavericks, and B) elevates
all the voice over bugs we had with using Pro Tools on Mountain lion. No its
officially not released yet, and due to the people on the l list that are in
the know being beta testers, and under an NDA of some sorts, They won’t be able
to say specifics till the official release. I’d say go ahead and put a pro
tools 11 upgrade on the wish list, as the next update is coming soon and should
be a free update for Pro Tools 11 owners.