Hi Chi,

Yes, there is a difference. The focus on accessibility in the future will be on
version 11. There were improvements to 10.3.8 for sure but it was not the
primary concentration. From now on, any updates to version 10 will be general
maintenance and will not likely include significant improvements to
accessibility. Much like bug fixes in other software, it's not expected that
the developer will go back to previous versions of the software to fix the
problem. The point is that it's fixed in the new version and that's it. In this
situation, however, there are still people needing to use version 10 during the
transition from 32 to 64 bit and while plug-in developers are pulling up the
rear. I was surprised at how much was actually done in 10.3.8 to begin with.

BTW, one task that is still only doable in 10 and not 11 is to create a custom
nudge value. In 11, a VoiceOver user can only choose from the default values
whereas in 10 they can click a button, type a value and be done. In neither
version is the numeric value visible. Surely, it'll be fixed in 11 at some
point but I doubt it'll be addressed in 10.

Best,

Slau