Well, I finally got my pro tools 11.1 authorized with avid, with the help of my
Sweetwater sales guy.  And with a bit of experimentation, I actually was able
to transfer the key onto my iLok with the license manager on Windows.  If you
use OCR in jaws or NVDA, you can sort of figure out where you are.  It’s a bit
better with Jaws.  If you right click on the key you want to transfer, which
will appear if you selectg “all my licenses” from the license menu, you will
get a drop down menu.  When  you select activate, you need to highlight the
destination iLOk and then press OK.  YOu will get another confirmation and you
need to press OK again on that and you’ll see “Processing.”  Finally it should
say successful.  BUt it is not by any definition accessible, I just had enough
tenacity to stick with it and I was nervous that I might do something wrong
that would deactivate my key or something.  So Pace, if you’re monitoring this
list, this doesn’t mean you’re off the hook.  On the mac it is totally
invisible to us.
GOrd