I don't want to highjack your post, but I am wondering something about soloing
as well, is there a shortcut key command to put tracks on safe solo mode?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: studiojay
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 8:42 PM
  Subject: Clearing solo for all tracks.

  Hi everyone, is there a way to clear solos for all tracks in a session? Some
times, I may have a track soloed and I can't remember which track it is
especially in large sessions and the soloed track may not be playing at the
posision in the session I am currently playing. I have to go through each track
to find the soloed track. Thanks in advance for any help. Jason