I stopped using Key Remap because I believe I was having compatibility issues
with my MBP Retina. I wonder how the other new machines are fairing. Frankly,
while the frequency of updates to it are annoying, one would think that it's
because he's keeping up with new developments and models and yet the other part
of me thinks he just makes a lot of mistakes he needs to fix on a regular basis
;)

Slau