Thank you Slau, I shared this with the mag as well because so many of the users
over there struggle with the same issue.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 11:04 AM
  Subject: PACE Anti-Piracy's response regarding iLok License Manager
accessibility

  I was recently put in touch with the president and vice-president at PACE
anti-Piracy, the makers of the iLok key and the iLok License Manager software.
Since i made it clear that I wished to share their response with this
community, I'm pasting it below. In fact, I'm including my original message as
well. I'd normally not send as lengthy an email to a developer but, under the
circumstances and, given it's impact, I wanted to give it a little more weight.

  You'll notice that the vice-president has responded and they're clearly aware
of the issue and have indicated their intention to resolve the problem. You'll
notice that in my response I tried to suggest that the project would surely not
take as much work as Mr. Kirk has estimated but, even if their estimate turns
out to be correct, the fact that they're still willing to fix it is good news.
Still, I think they'll ultimately find that it won't be as complicated as it
might appear. I do also suspect that the scope of the work as described by Mr.
Kirk also includes the necessary work it'll take to migrate to a newer
development platform. That was something that Avid experienced as well and is
one of the reasons it took so long to get to the point where Avid could begin
work on Pro Tools accessibility. Anyway, you'll find the initial message and
subsequent responses below.

  Best,

  Slau