Glad to here your back in business.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: Unknown when I launch PT 11.1.2

Chaps, just a quick post to let everyone who chimed in know that this
seemed to be some sort of window related to iLok authorisation. Last
night I discovered that, not only had I not been successful in
transferring my license across as I thought, I'd also somehow managed
to bugger up the bundle license on my friends iLok, hence why it
behaved the same. I never got to find out exactly what the window
contained, as when I could get a set of eyes to run through the
license manager I wasn't in front of my own computer, but it hasn't
come up again since loading PT with a correctly activated license, so
seems safe to assume that's what it was.

Hurrah for flying blind eh!

Scott