I'd suggest the following:

Go into your I/O Setup, press Command-2 for output tab, Command-a to select all
outputs and press the Delete Path button. Say OK to the warning and then click
the Default button which will create default output paths for your interface.
bTW, before doing the above, you might want to make sure your playback engine
is set to 003 in your Playback preferences.

After hitting OK on the I/O dialog, go to one of your tracks and interact with
it. Move down to the output assignment. Bring mouse cursor focus to it. With a
physical mouse button or trackpad button, use the Option modifier with a click
to set all track outputs to the same selection and choose your main stereo
outputs.

Slau