Ok, thanks so much. I think i actually managed to get rid of at least some
messages by deleting some bus paths and then clicked "default", maybe i
shouldn't have done that, but i don't see the bus paths that annoyed the
program. BTW i went to my session notes text file and read the report there and
then tried to act according to what the report suggested.
Thanks a lot.
/Krister