Hi, One thing also to remember is when Avid says they don't officially support the digi 002 there are people using the digi 002 with pro tools 11. My guess is this is what will happen to the digi 003 and when I talked with the support person who remoted into my mac to setup my ilok they told me they don't think they will drop the digi 003 currently as lots of people are still using them. Just because Avid does not officially support the digi 003 with pro tools 12 or what ever the next version is does not mean it won't work. Nick Gawronski