>From what I understand, PT 11 takes up a smaller CPU foot print than any of
>the other versions of PT.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cliff Isaksen
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 10:29 AM
  Subject: Re: Digi 003 questions

  Hi!  This is nothing less than awesome!
  I got PT only one month ago, and I'm going to the post office tomorrow to
pick up a Digi 003, so the rtf will really come in handy, Slau!  Thanks a lot!
  One question;
  Will I need drivers to get the Digi 003 up and running on Mavericks with PT
10, or is it as simple as plug and play?

  All the best
  Cliff,
  NORWAY