  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 3:14 PM
  Subject: Re: Monitoring levels

  Chris,

  Your final mixes should follow the same principle. Ultimately, you need to
create a final master where you bump up your levels, add final EQ and
compression, in other words, mastering. That's beyond the scope of an email
list. I'm simply telling you what the norm is for recording into a dAW. Keep
your levels conservative and you'll be fine without worrying about clipping.

  Slau

  On May 7, 2014, at 10:55 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>