Hi. If anybody would like more info, please drop me a message off list...

I'm selling a quad core iMac with firewire 900 and Thunderbolt, as
well as an upgraded/expanded Avid 11 rack, and Motu 828MKII firewire
audio/midi interface. This would be a good setup for pro tools, logic,
or garage band etc. I'd part it out, or, sell it as a whole package
depending on the offer...

I also have an eight gig ram stick that was never opened. I'ts
lifetime memory unregistered and will work with eight core and twelve
core mac pro machines.

Please write me off list if interested.

Thanks,

Cameron.