Hi:
I did manage to get something loaded from the ivory II library into the aax version in PT 11 a while back, but forget how I managed it. I didd create some presets using the windows version when it was RTAS and then transported them to the mac, which I've done with some other plugs too like the Garitan stuff and spectrasonics Trilion, but Garitan has not gone AAX yet and I don't know if they ever will. I'll check into the Ivory ssituation again but my macbook pro decided to blow out either a memory chip or the logic board itself, it just gives 3 beeps repeatedly when turned on which supposedly indicates one of those two scenarios, so I guess I need to go to the apple store down here and see what's up. I have some problems with a couple of my iOS devices too so they're going to get some business from me tomorrow.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Slau Halatyn
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 10:32 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos and AAX

Good to know for the Windows users on the list. I don't use Windows. The stand-alone version comes in handy for those who want a quick piano without booting up a DAW. Of course, there are plenty of good sounding instruments out there for such a quick task. Ultimately, however, since most people looking for the ultimate piano are looking for it for recording purposes, the dAW will inevitably come into the picture and, since the AAX version is accessible, it seems the way to go. That said, for those looking for hardware solutions, the Roland Integra 7 has a fabulous set of pianos among other instruments in their Super Natural series. Sometimes having the module is a great thing, a scenario that is becoming more and more rare these days, sadly.

Best,

Slau