I wish my hearing was extra good!

Thanks for the thoughts, I'm basically back to wanting to leave it out altogether again.

My ideal hope if I was to include it is to get it in the first sentence in a way that makes it clear that it shouldn't define everything else that comes after it, which may be impossible.
From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:33 PM
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Off topic question with regard to addressing the topic of my blindness in an artist bio/press release

This is all subjective obviously, but for me the sweet spot for the
bombshell is usually 2nd or 3rd sentence in. I always feel like the
first sentence drop means blindness defining everything that follows,
whereas a couple of sentences in should be early enough to catch the
attention of anyone who's reading without overly heaping importance on
it. For what it's worth though, I'd say you're doing the right thing
mentioning it yourself. If nothing else, there are still people out
there who subscribe to the theory that we've got magic ears instead of
working eyes by default... suckers :P