Ramy moustafa saber
Hi all musicians:
sorry if I post this message again, but I'm in a miss and don't know
what to do, and what it will be useful for me.
Now I have my mac mini with pro tools v11 os10.9
and my windows machine is an ol machine running windows 7 32 bit, 4 gb of ram.

now I don't have time, am lazy to learn pro tools but it's a very
essential tip in my working stratigy, because most customers prefer
pro tools,.
now am thinking of buying a new windows machine that has 32 gig of
ram, windows 7 64 or may be 8 if  you recommend it, etc
but am thinking thinking thinking,
if I will change my life to mach and pro tools, what blug ins will be
accessible for us on mac?
I'm uinsg kontakt, real guitar, styles rmx, and trillion, waves fx.
will they be accessible?
and what about stritching waves etc?
I mean will I arrange my music on mac, will it be possible or all
people here use there mac  just for recording?
if all the blug ins will be accessible on mac, so, I will tink not to
upgrade my pc? just I will convert all my  life to mac, and that is
it.
so I need your advice about accessibility of blug ins previously mentioned.
Thanks so muchMusicc instructor at:
faculty of musical education
music arranger and sound engineer
Sent from my iPhone