Hi there, i think this sounds really great. When we say all user controlable
parameters does that include editing of drum patterns and/or step sequenser
parameters and patterns as well? How would we rate those plugins whos
sequensers etc can’t be manipulated? Example of this would be Strike, Boom, (if
i’m wrong here please correct me) Arturia Jupiter8v and CS80V.
Thanks
/Krister