PTAccess.com perhaps, with the requisit twitter/facebook accounts... especially twitter.

At 10:11 AM 11/7/2014, you wrote:
no that's an excelent idea. This stuff needs to be coordinated, centralized and easy to get to for all involved.

At 06:34 AM 11/7/2014, you wrote:
Hi, I just had an idea and i hope it̢۪s not too

silly. When this rating system is in place and working, maybe someone skilled could start a site rather like AppleVis that could inform users of accessible/non-accessible plugins as well as having a preset repository of some sort. What do you others think, am i way out here?
/Krister