Hi Chad,
Once you select the audio you want to import, make sure you click “copy all”
and not “add all”. After that, click done and a new popup will ask you where
you want to copy the files. It should be set to the audio files folder in your
project folder by default. From here click “open” and the files will be added.
There is just one more dialog that asks if you want them to be imported in new
tracks or as clips.
Hope this helps,

Brian