To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 6:29 AM
Subject: RE: First steps with Mac Pro , connecting stuff and so on

Hey Rui, I would make sure that you are going through tutorials and Podcasts regarding using Voice Over on the Mac to help you get your feet wet. It works much different than a windows based system. I am glad you made the jump, just remember that patients and determination will have to b your friends during the transition. I studied voice over for weeks before I got my Mack and the first night I got home with it I was able to record an 8 track song on pro tools, but if I wouldn't have prepared ahead of time with both podcasts for the Mac and pro tools I would have been really frustrated. If you ever want to facetime to go through some stuff then let me know, you can run face time with pro tools sessions going at the same time.