Those sound toys presets should be interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
mcdiemert .
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 6:00 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Heads-up with plugins

Good morning all,
We have started a page over at www.protoolswithspeech.com with some of the
presets we've been able to collect, and/or contribute.  I would love to see
this page grow considerabley, so anyone who wishes to share presets with the
community at large, can certainly email me a link and/or attachment if you wish
your presets included.
The direct link can be found at: http://protoolswithspeech.com/plugin-presets
Check back often, as I'm still in the process of uploading and linking to
additional plugs.

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046