Thanks for your help Poppa. Great news about being able to export and import
presets. Fear not, Christopher. I’ll happily get some presets to you tonight so
that you can have a look at them in the studio. I’ve saved a few presets for
the L1 Ultramaximiser and TrueVerb. Ideally, we could get our hands on the
presets that are already out there, rather than me having to ask my girlfriend
to go through them all. Are there any plugins you’re particularly keen to have
a look at Christopher? I have the gold bundle, so I can do anything in that.

Obviously I’ll make these available to the entire list.

I also worked out how to do automation. I didn’t realise that you had to
interact with the plugin widnow at the bottom of the screen. Everything is
working perfectly.