Hi folks.

I mixed and mastered an easy listening track for Brian Howerton recently, and since I haven't mixed something lighter like this before, I thought I would ask for opinions on it. Here's a 48-second sample:
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/7bhny7

So, what do you like and more importantly, what do you not like? What would you have done differently?

For instance, I was too attached to the drum sound, but after Brian asked for them to be turned down, I now appreciate the improvement. After all, without a vocalist, the piano really is the main event here.

By the way, if this is your thing, contact Brian at bshowert...@gmail.com
Thanks Brian, for the work, and for patience as I got my ears together, after not mixing for ages.

Chris