Who said we didn't like the cover? Just because no one responded doesn't mean it's automatically considered as not being good. --- Chris Gilland

Check out my blog:

http://www.gogvo.com/chrisgilland
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rui Vilarinho" <ruia...@hotmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: Christmas tune

hmm... since nobody liked the cover , i picked the guitar and bang bang, I recorded another one,a Xmas tune though!
Merry Xmas guys ...  grin .
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16775692/FelizNatal%2CRuiVilarinho.mp3

Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rui Vilarinho" <ruia...@hotmail.com>