From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rui Vilarinho
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 6:03 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Christmas tune

Glad you like it friend!
Well, it's really me playing a real Hohner Marine-Band Harp model  tuned in A.
I have some Hohner blues harp's but stil prefer the Marine-band's, better for
bending notes technique.
Was    recorded  using my suntronic  condenser mic. I only insert some 100
hertz high pass filter, and a bit of compressor, since the masterband
compressor plus Boost 11 limiter glue the rest.
 Of course easch instrment has got some rever acordingly.
real fun!
Merry Xmas buddy,
Rui Vilarinho