Hello, by chance, I know well hyperhidrosis, because I work in a clinic natural therapies.

It is known that there is Simpaticectomia Thoracic Superior Bilateral or ETS (Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy) is a simple surgery that definitely solves the problem of excessive sweating of hands, armpits and feet.

It is performed in the operating room and takes approximately 30 minutes.

If carries a single incision in the chest under the armpit to perform sympathetic nerve ablation thoracoscopy.

Although many people suffer from hyperhidrosis, few people know that it is a medical condition that has name and treatment. Hyperhidrosis is nothing more than excessive unpredictably sweating. But wait, before diagnosed with hyperhidrosis understand that people with this problem even sweat during cold days, or when they are at complete rest.

What are the causes?

The sweat, in most cases, is the body's natural reaction to maintain the balance of body temperature. When we practice exercise, or feel shame, for example, our body heat and sweat appears as a form of defense. However, those having the sweat hyperhidrosis, even without these triggers occurs. This type of problem can cause others such as physical and even emotional distress.

Apparently you have primary hyperhidrosis, one that affects the hands, feet and armpits; there may be no obvious cause, and may be hereditary.

When exist another medical condition, it’s called secondary hyperhidrosis.

The important thing is that you know that do not need to live with this problem!

You're already on the right track, because some persons live in ignorance, understanding that this is a real problem.

Well, you can first try to resolve the problem with natural therapy. But how to deal with home remedies ?

1st .  sage :

The sage tea is an excellent remedy for hyperhidrosis because it has antiperspirant properties, helping to prevent and regulate the production of sweat excessively.

To prepare, use 500 ml of water and two tablespoons of sage leaf tea.

Add the two ingredients and let rest for a period of approximately 5 minutes.

Strain and then consume drinking even twice a day.

2nd .  Talc and Sodium  bicarbonate :

Mix one tablespoon of Sodium Bicarbonate and cornstarch spoon to your talc and use always after a shower.

Apply mainly in areas prone to suffer from sweating .

3rd .  lemon :

Lemon is another way to combat this excessive sweating. To do this, apply a little lemon juice right after a shower, or every day in the morning. Thus, you may notice that the region will be drier.

4th .  Apple cider vinegar :

The apple vinegar must be consumed on an empty stomach, mixed in water. Place a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water and consume on waking, before consuming any food.

Also, exist some Rubber-pens! I know there but I never used it, so I do not know if it's handy.

Anyway, good energy, good health, hopefully you will go to  improve.

P.S. sorry about my English.

Hope Santa Claus will come to your town!

Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com>