Hi guys. Have just upgraded to yo semitics on the mac. Strange behaviour with
protools 11 for some reason when i go in to the set up menu and select the
playback engine, i can’t seem to see a list of all the audio devices available
for protocols to play through. It will show me pro tools aggregate device, and
some times air play. But when i v o space on the pop up button, i do not get
the list of devices. So i can not select my pre songs audio interface. or
anything else. Is there a way around this. I am aware that there is a new
upgrade to protools, but have not worked out how to download this as yet.

I have no problem with selecting any device in pro tools 10.39.
any help would be very much appreciated.

Steve