Hi I went on vacation to learn and practice with ProTools - brought
pre-recorded files. I have basically gotten nowhere. Is there anyone who could
email me off list and work with me? I would be glad to pay. Got the tutorial
that Matt did. I understand it but my ProTools is not working correctly. Here
are the problems I'm having: I am unable to hear effects, I am unable to nudge,
I am unable to select. I also do not have a clear understanding of how to bring
in virtual instruments. I do not want to have to go back to Sonar to finish
this album we are in the middle of. I thought I could get this done before
January, but it is here and I did not. My phone number is 704-622-9952.  Ricky
Prevatte LMBT1154