Hey, I am not sure if my daughter got into the studio and pressed something,
or I did on accident, but when I am in a PT session my numb pad PT commands
will not work, the num 3 will not record, 7 will not activate the click, 8
will not count in, and 1 and 2 will not RWD or FWD. I can still turn on numb
pad commander, but that is it,  any thoughts would be appreciated, I don't
have any clients in the next few days, but I would hate to have to cancel a
session.