Hi, I would reply and explain what voice over is and point them at the Apple accessibility site at http://www.apple.com/accessibility and you could always try calling them on the phone. Nick Gawronski
On 1/30/2015 6:33 AM, John Gunn wrote:
Hello,

I know this is a little late but stay away from Superior Drummer.

When contacting the company asking about if it is accessible with VoiceOver
explaining about being a screen reader, the response I got back was voice
commands are not supported.

There is much I wanted to say in my reply but I thought I would be nice.

John