Not sure how to do what part in particular? Audio and rex loops are generally
just regular audio files you can import into a project and edit/ manipulate
like you can any other project audio. It’s advantage is it has tempo data
embedded in the file so getting it to snap to project tempo or having the
project adjust to its tempo is a bit easier to do. However i will admit Pro
Tools makes this a bit more of a hassle than every other DAW on the market
currently. Learning to build drum tracks in a sample with single hits is just
like using any other drum programming soft synth out there.