Hi. i’ve noticed that when i import files in to pt. they seem to be imported in
to the project fine, but  the data seems to stay in it’s original location. So
if i’ve imported an audio file in to a pt project from a flash drive, i have to
have that flash drive in the computer if i want to hear that file played in the
project. if i take it out i get the search for missing audio files dialogue
box. I have tried to change the location, but i have not had success. can
anyone tell me how to bring the audio in to the project i’m working on.
Steve