You know what, you're right. I don't usually use the item chooser. Sometimes I do, but it's rare. Perhaps I should get more in the habbit of it. LOL!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mcdiemert ." <mcdiem...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: 2011 Mack mini

Chris,
To me the big deal was in issuing VO commands, I use the Item chooser,
and hotspots a great deal, and in projects with 20 or more tracks the
windows can often have 6 to 800 different items in the chooser.
Upgrading to 16gb took the item chooser from what was often a fairly
long wait to almost instant. Same with my MBP.